Acacia Tree Preschool
Two-Year old Program
Acacia Tree Preschool two’s Program includes:
• Early literacy such as flannel board stories, themed reading and Zoo-phonics
• Self-help skills including feeding, bathroom training, and dressing
• Beginner math ,counting and one to one correspondence.
• Music and movement time
• Learning in a more structured schedule in preparation for a Preschool curriculum
• Potty training
Acacia Tree Preschool Preschool Program includes:
• Focus on early reading and writing skills
• Counting, patterns, number sense and various math skills
• Fine motor skills with complex activities such as cutting and pasting
• Story-telling and comprehension
• Social and self-help skill development
• Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) program
Kindergarten Ready…means preparing the Whole Child
Acacia Tree Preschool program is both developmental and academic. We will engage your child intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically. They will be ready and prepared to meet the expectations of the elementary classroom. Your child will be a well-rounded student with the ability to problem solve, make decisions and engage with his or hers peers.
“This is a great place to send your child. The teachers are attentive and caring. The director is always available and helps so much. They all do so much for the kids. I love all the art that was sent home, most of it is frame worthy. Love this place.” Stacy B.
“my daughter is now more self dependent and more social with other kids. The patience and love for kids that every staff has is clearly shown through their actions” Gabriela C….
Rates Start at $175 per week. We offer part-time and full-time programs. There is an additional charge incurred during the potty training period.
The best way to get you information on the program that best fits your schedule and your child’s needs would be to speak directly with the center director. Your Center Director will help guide you through our invaluable programs and affordable pricing.